|photoshoot with Images by Bethany (she is amazing with camera shy men!)|
Father’s Day is this weekend and here in Vancouver and Burnaby there is soo much that you can do with that special dad in your life. This year I have no idea what we will be doing other than letting daddy sleep in until 3pm, where he will have breakfast for dinner (since it will be his breakfast). Sounds like a mans dream correct??
But for those of you with hubby’s that love to go out and get messy I have a few really great ideas for you!
- Burnaby Village will be throwing a GREAT day for all the men in your life with a great Classic car show and Carousel tour!
- For the active dad who loves to help a great cause there is an awesome Safeway Father’s Day Walk/Run going on! A great thing to be apart of and there are tons of great family activities attached to it that makes it all the better. Sunday, June 16, 2013 Times: 9:00am Address: 6871 Roberts St., Burnaby, BC Admission: $35.00 register at www.walktolive.ca Contact: Prostate Cancer Foundation BC Phone: 604-574-4012
- Did you know that June 16th is Family Fishing Day?! At Rice lake you can get a FREE and learn all about fishing ethically, a great way to connect with your kids and a great way to learn something about fishing!
- For the Yoga junkie dad here in Vancouver Bikram Yoga Burnaby is putting on a GREAT Father’s Day promotion! Awesome way to help your man stay calm throughout the year for sure!
- Have a classic dad?? Why not take him to Nat Bailey Stadium for the ultimate day of playing catch with the boys!! The whole event is FREE but they of course encourage your awesome donations, and they will have lots to do.
Nothing can be better than spending the day with the special father in your life. Make sure you make the most of it for them, truly make them happy and help them feel appreciated on Sunday. At least just that much more than you would any other day right?
Afterall, he is one amazing man!