The fact that they would even consider this is ridiculous!! I am a mother to two boys, use a double stroller and I don’t own a car. This is just barbaric, honestly. What gives them rights to discriminate against people who need to use transit.
“No you can’t come on the bus, your too fat.” How would that go over?? Honestly, give your heads a shake!
- Thursday Thoughts On Parenting – Get Your Kids Back-to-School Shopping July 31, 2014
- How To Create A Portable Office – Part 1 July 30, 2014
- The Vancouver Aquarium Had A Makeover! July 29, 2014
- #TargetBacktoSchool $500 Shopping Spree Contest July 27, 2014
- My Tips For Baby Shower Gifts July 26, 2014