Being a kid and a young adult is a really exciting time in everyone’s life. It is the time of pure possibilities and endless dreams and as parents we do everything we can to help feed that inspiration. Thankfully there is something amazing coming to Vancouver that can help us parents do just that: inspire them.
Hosted by JUNO Award winning performer, songwriter and producer Ryan Guldemond of Mother Mother, the Let’s Hear It BC U-19 Songwriters’ Circle will be held on March 10, 2018 at 7:30pm the Vancouver Playhouse. It is going to be an evening your kids will not want to miss.
Several amazing BC artists will take the stage to share their music, their JUNO stories, and how they’ve come to find and establish their voice in creating music. Passing on their pearls of wisdom to help inspire your kids to reach for the stars and encourage them to work hard to accomplish their dreams – whatever they may be.
Featured artists include:
- JUNO Award winning performer, songwriter and producer Ryan Guldemond of Mother Mother. He will also be the amazing host to this incredible event!
- Classical Composer – Jordan Nobles
- EDM Producer and Vocalist – Nick Middleton (Funk Hunters) w/ Georgia Murray
- Singer Songwriter – FIONN
- Emerging Songwriter – Justin Pham
- Singer Songwriter – Ta’Kaiya Blaney w/ Aaron Ross (Boom Booms)
- Producer/Songwriter – Chin Injeti w/ Ty Waters
So if you kids have a major interest in the entertainment industry whether it be the artistic side of things of the technical there is something for everyone to learn. In fact the Vancouver Playhouse will also be holding Career Days as well which will have a bunch of amazing entertainment industry focused panelists. Another great opportunity to inspire your kids who want to work in the world of entertainment.
Date: March 10, 2018
Location: Vancouver Playhouse
Tickets: $10 in advance, $15 at the door
Buy your tickets:
Grab your kids and head to this incredible event it will be inspiring, educational and above all: fun!