Vancouver is known for being one of the healthiest places on earth and there is a reason for that. Our amazing city has incredible resources to encourage healthy living, it is beautiful and the support systems are totally out there. We even have great events where you can learn more and more about keeping you and your family healthy everyday and every year they get bigger and better. This year is no exception for the Healthy Family Expo here in Vancouver that keeps growing in popularity each year that passes.
Do you want to know why?
For the support, education, fun and great deals. There are so many great minds and companies to help you on your way to a healthier life and to help you more easily maintain the one you are already nurturing. This one I love the most because of its focus on family health in all aspects: physical and mental.
So to make sure you get a chance to participate: I have a little surprise from the good folks at Healthy Family Expo so check it out and enter to win!
- 100+Exhibitors, Shopping & Food Sampling
- Biggest Active Kid Zone in the Lower Mainland, with climbing wall, giant hamster ball track, fire truck bouncer, runbike & sportball areas, animal safari, DANCEPL3Y classes & more!
- Bobs & LoLo concerts at 11 am and 12:30 pm
- Jessie Farrell concert at 3 pm presented by Bolthouse Farms
- $15,000 Grand Prize Showcase, including a 1-year lease on a Toyota Prius© On-site hybrid vehicle test-driving with Toyota Canada
- Seventh Generation Baby Feeding & Changing Lounge & Active Baby Stroller Parking
- First 200 attendees receive child day ticket to the Sea to Sky Gondola
- Advance tickets are entered to win a $200 shopping spree at the Expo!
- $1 from each ticket sale supports the Canucks Autism Network.