I have been having a pretty crazy last few months, filled with more ups and downs than any of previous summers have ever seen. It has been a rough one. So you know what I am escaping. I am running off with a girlfriend of mine for some much needed away time, not long but just enough to get used to the beautiful silence that will be our room at the Hotel Grand Pacific in Victoria for a Victoria B.C. Vacation.
Who has two thumbs and can’t wait to get off the mainland?! THIS CHICK!!!
Of course my girlfriend, who is lovely and always delicious, from Mis-Adventures of Mommyhood will be my partner in crime for this much needed #Escape2Victoria. Both of us need this time away desperately and we needed a place that was close to us yet far enough away that we actually felt like we were on vacation. Making the Hotel Grand Pacific the PERFECT choice: right on the water, walking distance from most of the places we wanted to check out and supremely luxurious looking. EXACTLY what we need for a couple nights away from our much beloved children. The same children that have been slowly driving us insane, the same children who will hopefully be total and complete angels while we are gone. Fingers crossed.
So, what makes the Hotel Grand Pacific perfect for two moms looking to #Escape2Victoria??
LOTS, the list of reasons are practically endless but I am going to totally gush about all the best ones, and reasons why I am itching to jump ship here.
- The location is amazing. It is walking distance to everything we want to see within our couple days away and right on the water by the harbor. The perfect place to relax and it is going to look just gorgeous in the Fall, something I can’t wait to enjoy. I can smell it already as I dream about breakfast in bed.
- Our room in rumoured to be AMAZEBALLS, like I am talking the whole nine yards here and I can’t wait to show it to you. I don’t’ want to reveal too much as I want it to be a HUGE surprise for all of you, but believe me when I say they’re rooms are just divine. I am literally having dreams about sleeping in my hotel bed, beyond excited.
- It is the first full-service hotel in Victoria to receive a rating of “Four Green Keys” by the Hotel Association of Canada’s Green Key Eco-Rating Program, First hotel in Victoria to install eight solar panels on its roof as part of a thermal water-heating system, AND First hotel in Canada to launch an EcoFit program.
- The tempting SORA Spa at the hotel which offers luxurious Asian-inspired spa therapies: including facials, body treatments, nail services, massage and waxing. I can’t tell you enough how badly I want to sit back and relax with a manicure and a facial. I can’t remember the last time I did something so selfish… if EVER. If I want to take it up a notch and maybe you will hear about me getting on of their Thai massage. I have never even had a professional massage before so you never know what I will be up for on my #Escape2Victoria.
- Lastly the Victoria Athletic Club at the Hotel Grand Pacific. A water babies dream come true… aka ME. You can expect to see me sneaking in some laps before I head back to the mainland for sure. This place also means, for those of you who want to keep you their workout routine – if you have one, you are totally able to get your heart rate going in their fully equipped gym.
All those reasons plus more (I haven’t even started to talk about all the FOOD) are why I am itching to head off on our great Victoria adventure. I am heading off in a couple weeks so make sure you are following along with our hashtag #Escape2Victoria so you don’t miss out on any of our fun!!